CeramicTilePro Epoxy Bond, Caulk and Silicone Replacement, New Formula - 2 Kit Special
- Tired of replacing Caulk and Silicone? Epoxy Bond is your Answer, Goes on Easy
- No Shrink Formula outlasts Caulk, Silicone, Adhesives, and Sealers
- Fixes Grout Cracks Permanently, Never Needs Sealing, 99% Waterproof
- Perfect for Shower Floors and Dry Areas, Enough for 2 Bathrooms, 50 Linear Foot
- 8 ounces Resin, 4 ounces Hardener, 2 Syringes, 4 Measuring Cups, 2 Mixing Sticks, 2 Pair Gloves
- Use any Color Grout - 60 Minute Working Time!
- 2 Kits: 12 oz. Epoxy Bond - Makes 24 oz. - 30 oz. or 100 Linear Foot depending on final consistency. Fixes Grout Cracks Permanently
- Perfect for Shower Pan perimeters, Tub Surrounds and anywhere grout has cracked
- 2 Syringes, 4 Measuring Cups - 2 Mixing Stick - 2 Pair Gloves included
- Used For All Grouting Purposes and Uses - Wet or Dry
- No Shrinking, Eliminates Grout Cracks Permanently
- Never Needs Sealing - 99% Waterproof
- Mixes with Sanded Cement Based Grout
- Item #EGK-CTP-FBA-2FOR1
- UPC 702403999942
- ASIN B00ZVH9QGQ
Epoxy Bond Use Instructions
Coverage Per Kit: 50 Linear Foot - Makes 24 oz. - 30 oz. depending on final consistency
2. Scrape and remove any loose grout and caulk completely.
3. Make sure area is clean and dry.
4. Make sure and mix Part A Resin thoroughly with included mix stick.
5. Usually 1/2 kit will cover a standard tub/surround where tile meets tub (approx 15 linear foot) or a standard shower floor perimeter (approx 14 linear foot). Use a plastic disposable cup (8 oz cup works fine) to mix Epoxy Bond and Grout (GROUT SOLD SEPARATELY) . To mix 1/2 kit, use supplied measure cups, fill 2 times with Part A Resin, and 1 time with Part B Hardener, mix together inside 8 oz cup for 1 minute, use 5-6 measure cups of sanded grout, adding 2 measure cups of grout at a time, mix with supplied wood mix stick, keep adding up to 6 measure cups for final consistency that works perfect for all types of applications.
6. Add mixed grout to syringe and apply to areas needing repair.
7. Use vinyl gloves, smooth Epoxy Bond with finger.
8. Use warm/hot bucket of clean water and wipe with microfiber towel
9. Make sure all remaining residue has been removed.
TipsUse NEW sanded cement based grout available almost everywhere including:
Home Depot - Custom Building Products Polyblend Grout
Lowes - Mapei Keracolor Grout
Other High Quality Brands: TEC and Hydroment
Keep dry for 3 days after installation.
60 Minute Working Time:
Demonstration Video on YouTube: How to mix and apply
Regular price $ 48.98 Sale price $ 29.99
Regular price $ 29.99 Sale price $ 24.99