CeramicTilePro Epoxy Bond - Caulk and Silicone Replacement - New Formula - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Epoxy Bond - New Formula - Improved Color Matching
- Use any Color Grout - 60 Minute Working Time!
- 2 Kits: 12 oz. Epoxy Bond - Makes 24 oz. - 30 oz. or 100 Linear Foot depending on final consistency. Fixes Grout Cracks Permanently
- Perfect for Shower Pan perimeters, Tub Surrounds and anywhere grout has cracked
- 2 Syringes, 4 Measuring Cups - 2 Mixing Stick - 2 Pair Gloves included
- Used For All Grouting Purposes and Uses - Wet or Dry
- No Shrinking, Eliminates Grout Cracks Permanently
- Never Needs Sealing - 99% Waterproof
- Mixes with Un-sanded and Sanded Cement Based Grout
- Item #EGK-CTP-FBA-2FOR1
- UPC 702403999942
- ASIN B00ZVH9QGQ
CeramicTilePro Epoxy Bond repairs grout cracks permanently. Never needs to be sealed. 99% waterproof. More effective than caulk, pre-mixed grout, sealants and adhesives. Will not discolor or form fungus like caulk/silicone.
Makes 24 oz. - 30 oz. depending on final consistency
Coverage: 100 Linear Foot
1. Make sure and clean area first with CeramicTilePro Tile & Grout Cleaner and rinse with water.
2. Scrape and remove any loose grout and caulk completely.
3. Vacuum area and make sure area is clean and dry.
4. Mix 2 parts Resin (Part: A) into 1 part Hardener (Part: B) for 1 minute.
5. Add 1.25-1.75 cups (up to 1.5 lbs) unsanded or sanded cement based grout (SOLD SEPARATELY) into a thick creamy consistency.
6. Add mixed grout to syringe and apply to areas needing repair.
7. Spray area with clean water liberally over entire surface.
8. Use vinyl gloves, smooth Epoxy Bond with finger.
9. Use warm/hot bucket of clean water and wipe with microfiber towel
10. Make sure all remaining residue has been removed.
Use NEW sanded or unsanded cement based grout available almost everywhere including:
Home Depot - Custom Building Products Polyblend Grout
Lowes - Mapei Keracolor Grout
Other High Quality Brands: TEC and Hydroment
Keep dry for 3 days after installation.
Color Matching: Epoxy Bond may produce a lighter/darker color than the color swatch found on the box/bag of grout and is typical with cement products. Your final color is recognized once the grout has been added to the Epoxy Bond and mixed.
Testing Colors: Mix 2 parts resin with 1 part hardener in micro amounts to check for desired color.
60 Minute Working Time:
Demonstration Video on YouTube: How to mix and apply