Brand new shower floor tile installation is complete. What kind of grout should we use? Pre-mixed grout, Fusion Grout, SpectraLock, Mapei, TEC, Polyblend, Bostik?
Should we use some type of additive with our grout that makes it better?
Easy, use Ceramic Tile Pro Super Grout Additive® waterproof grout. Why?
1. 99% waterproof, adds an additional layer of protection against leaks
2. Never needs sealing. (sealers are over rated for tile, read the front/rear labels for water resistance, and waterproofing) Sealers do not water proof!
3. Will not crack in corners where shower floor meets walls.
4. No longer needs silicone or caulk for corners, safe money and time!
5. Mold, fungus, and mildew have a hard time growing inside epoxy.
If you want a product that outperforms conventional and pre-mixed grouts, Ceramic Tile Pro Super Grout Additive® is your answer.